Sunday, September 13, 2015

I have always been a kind of person who consulted friends and relatives to overcome their love
 matters, consultant. Termed cool time to time because I never cared about anyone, would give
 some useful practical advise spiced up with meaningless, pointless motivating inspiring words 
which I didn't feel in heart in the first place.Then I met you and it all changed. I tried to convince
you in every possible way I could about how this modern, stock exchange based world can't
take us through, its priorities, preferences can't overcome the efforts of burning, firing heart,
literally burning sometimes you know.
Other times I think homo sapiens have become so competitive that happiness has become 
largely dependent on achievements, struggles, hard work. You work hard, over come hurdles,
you get results and there you go. You are happy now. For how long? Until you discover your
next struggle. What about the tall bald guy trying to make you smile on phone, you end up 
giggling sometimes. But, you feel happy? No, it was uninvited, uncalled for. It's like extra free 
topping on custom ordered pizza. Who doesn't like toppings anyway? 
There was no struggle, no effort, there wasn't something "you wanted". It just appeared from
 somewhere and felt nice.That's all.
As I have pretended long enough as a love guru, I can tell you one thing obeth, people move 
on with time eventually. Show just go on and on. It's not about people actually, it's about the 
show which can't be halted. I can move on nicely without affecting anyone of us but is it worth
enough? Shouldn't we try to understand and acknowledge the things which bring 
unconditional happiness with no effort, no challenges like ocean kissing your feet on shore? 
Giving you up will make me one more ingredient of this spicy, intelligent, smart world, I would
rather prefer to be uninvited topping as its real and spontaneous. It's like more of heart and 
soul thing than mind.I am feeling so helpless now I don't even know how would I face you next
day. This begging, desperation, desire to make you like me the way I like you has made me so
weak that only way out I see is through you and that's the saddest part.
I will not give up on you. I will probably let you go. No more begging. That means if you ever 
feel to lay your head or burst out your tantrums or want a shoulder to whine on. Remember 
your firman is not dead yet. I expect someday you will learn my uncalled love can really fix 
you with permanent happiness before you learn it the
 hard way by experiencing it.
Till then, I will wait. After all, I am no challenge.

Fireman to Lovely Obeth.

#sleepless nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment